Saturday, December 6, 2008

Spinning and needle felting...Nessesary for life

First of all, I would like you to meet Fluffy, my first needle felted animal that I have ever made! He got lost once, and I was terrified, but a very nice person had found it, so I am making a needle felted bear for them.
This wonderful thing is the fiber I am spinning! The name of it is Frabjous Fibers, hand dyed blue faced leicester top, and the color is "deep space".
And this is how the Deep Space fiber spins up! Isn't it pretty? I love it and yahoooooooo!!!
This is the wheel of my spinning wheel! It has an awesome Lazy Kate, and I could do a four-ply if I wanted to!
And finally, this is my lovely, lovable, adorable Ladybug spinning wheel!!! I love it! It's a great, quiet wheel for beginners, and advanced! I shall update again! Bye!


Luna

No comments: