Luna's Interests

Knitting, Spinning, Sailing, Drawing, Camping, and Everything Cool and Fun!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunny Morning!


Hello, there! It sure is a nice morning! I can't wait for snow to come. it would be so cool if it snowed during Christmas. Today I will Knit!! I did some writing with my friend Gillywells, and I had some oatmeal. My dogs are HUGE. (look down for pictures.)I probably could ride them if they were meant to be rode. Off the subject of dogs, there are a lot of birds out today! Yesterday a bird came to our Bird feeder! Maybe I'll make another entry later.
The Great Horse Dog Sasha
The Great Horse Dog Petra
Posted by Luna at 10:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • The Tour Of The Second Floor!
      • Sunny Morning!
      • Soup For Dinner!
      • Food, Wonderful Food!
      • Yarn, Lovely Yarn!
      • My Knitting
      • Introuction

About Me

Luna
View my complete profile