This is our calender! Its right next to the pantry! There, can't you see it? Its on the right!
This is the stove! See those big jars behind it? Thats Jeff's Kombucha! I've had it and I don't really like it. Do you?
This is the window behind the sink! Humming birds buzz around it trying to get at the plants.
This is our water jug! you press down the top white thing at the bottom of the jug, hold the cup underneath, and then you wait until the cup has filled! Simple, isn't it?
This is part of my playmobile set up! That little person there is Lis. Look past it! Thats the bathroom through that door.
BOOKS! Heh heh. This is one of our bookshelves!
This lovely thing here is another bookshelf!
This is our Halloween Skeleton, Skelly! We never put him away.
This is our Front door! Those are the coats on the right! Don't try to get in without help, because the dogs guard it closely!
This is in the bathroom! Its the sink! See the reflection? Thats Gillywells' spinning! (And no, you can't touch it. Its a photo!)
This is the bathtub! My sister takes a shower in it everyday! I don't take baths very much.
This is one of the cabinets we have in the bathroom!!
This is the ladder that leads to the first floor! I go down it often, seeing as its where my bedroom is. My sister sleeps down there too.
These are the stairs to the third floor, where Gillywells and Jeff sleep. It's all one room!
This is another cabinet! on the right is the water jug, and on the left is the bathroom!
This is one of our living room chairs! They're very comfy. Come on, try it! Oh, wait... You can't. Sorry!
This is the other chair! Its just as comfy! I won't ask this time. (for you to try it.)
Here! This is a clearer sight of Gillywells' spinning, isn't it?
Here's the window seat! Its fun to cozy up on it in the cold months and read a book or something!
And last but not least, my sister at the table, KNITTING! Well, I hope you have enjoyed this tour! Bye!
2 comments:
Very nice tour. I always enjoyed picture blogs. I especially like your comentary.
Thank you very much!
Post a Comment